Monday, August 27, 2007

This May Have Been the Best Goal Ever

So as I said in my last post I started working on my Cook every recipe in a cookbook goal. Last night I made a Mario Betalli dish, that was basically Cauliflower, Tomato and Pasta. Sounds simple right... well it was, but it was also really really good.

I think this was a good one to start with, as there was no expensive meat, no grilling, really nothing to hard. I am even thinking about how I could expand on this, by maybe putting the mix into a casserole dish and baking, like a much better version of baked ziti.

I think I am going to hold off on making another dish for a week or so, some are pretty involved. I may try to make one of Rachel Ray's dishes, since they seem to be pretty fast. But I am pretty happy so far.

No comments: