Friday, August 10, 2007

It is Friday.... YAY Friday

I cannot wait for the weekend. I am headed to another baseball game today, but this one is in Philly... I love that park. I am taking my Mom, which is great, cause I can cross it off of my list (#27). Speaking of, I have started some of things on the list, but have not finished any. Still I feel really good about it.

I got into my Project Management Prep course. Through that I will study for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification (#10). The cert is really the Project Manager Professional Jr. It is not highly regarded in the industry, but it will set me on my desired professional path. In order to take the exam, I will need to Join the Project Management Institute (PMI) (#24)

Yay for things almost getting crossed off of the list.

No comments: