Monday, July 2, 2007

An Interesting Start to the Week

Hello Folks,

Let me start by saying I have a brand new favorite Pizza. My sister works at Bertucci's and I went there for lunch yesterday. I had the Lestina pizza. Mushrooms, roasted garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. It was amazing. Plus my sister was serving me, which is kinda nice after years of personal annoyance she put me through. I did tip her very well.

I also rocked my fantasy baseball league this week. I don't normally toot my own horn, but I scored a league high in points for the year... but we will see what happens in the long run.

Monday has brought some interesting news as well. The things that has hit me the hardest is that one of the members of the Sogeti team is leaving the company. Our Delivery Manager is moving on after about 10 years of service. It was a little bit of a shock to me, and the other person I told about it. This is the second person of our management team to leave since I came on in March. I really like Harold and am hopeful that he has greener grass ahead of him.

Well, I am hoping that work will pick up beginning tomorrow morning, we will see.

UPDATES: Dad is doing really well. She is coming here. Janice and I are talking. My commute is great. I think I am heading to DC for the 4th, and I WANT AN iPhone

No comments: