Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life upadate... ish

So here are some update from the goings on of me.
  • My Cable is Out - SUCKS... this also means
  • My Internet is Out - SUCKS

For my trouble the good people at Comcast ( I am being serious, I had a great Customer service rep the other day) are giving me six months of HBO, Showtime and Starz. That is really nice of them, although I will only be able to use it for the next three weeks, oh well. I do need to be home in the morning on Friday for the guy. I really need to figure out how to swing this. I am hoping the fact that I worked at home last night and have been in early and out late this week will let me take the time without having to use PTO, we will see.

More Updates...

  • I had a really good time this weekend in Ohio, catching up with old friends. It is one of those things that makes me believe that the future is bright and I am going to make someone happy, and they will make me happy
  • Did I mention that my cable is out, which means I have not been able to download podcasts.... SUCKS
  • Kim has just completed her 101 things in 1001 days. I guess it is my turn. This list is on the way, keep an eye out.
  • I found a place to live, which is a load off
  • I am two episodes away from finishing Arrested Development. I must say it is funny, though season three seems like there were really reaching or stuff. It has also produced some of the funniest moments.
  • I am also one level away from beating Peggle... stupid 750,000 points on a single level.
  • I am still in love with Hey There Delilah
  • Dad is doing well, after the "Laser"

No comments: