Monday, November 12, 2007

A Good Weekend and a Busy Week Ahead

I had a blast this weekend. It has been quite a while since I had a really great weekend (not including Erin and Kyle's Wedding. Of course there are some things that I probably should not have done, but no skin off my back. Between going out with Mark, Julia and others on Friday, to Sushi on Saturday, to the Social that night, it was a good time. I hope that my weekends continue to be this good over the next few months. Actually, I hope they continue for ever, but i'll take what I can get.

As for the update that I am sure you are all waiting with baited breath for... Here is a couple new pictures of my leg.

Notice the lovely colors and strong contrast between elements. The purples and blues are quite astonishing.

It is actually getting better. It feels better at least. I can get pretty tight during the day, but it feels stronger. The hardest part is flexing my leg, but I guess that is why I am going to therapy.

Well, it is going to be a busy week. My role at the day job will be shifting a little and I will be putting in 18 hours this week at the A. Store (between now and Thursday). This weekend is Andy's Bachelor party, so I am sure that will be interesting as well.

Until the next post, Peace Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i google-stalked you, and saw my name on your blog! ha! friday was mucho fun, until i had an emotional melt-down! sorry again for that... next time there will be less tears! promise!