Friday, June 8, 2007

I got memed

I was tagged by Twinkie for a meme the other day. While I don't really get the whole meme thing, I will play along.

Here are the rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts or habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here we go.

  1. I guess you would call me a gamer - I have played in tournaments for Chess, a yearly Pichnocle tournament, which I have won 4 times, and yes, I play magic the gathering. I know, I am supper lame.

  2. I have a fear of heights - This gets me to a general rule that I do not do activities where my butt has a decent potential to be physically above my head. It just seems unnatural. I do make the exception for Roller Coasters, which I am a huge fan of, but that is about it.

  3. I have a propensity for international foods - I am the guy who spends the most time in the international food aisle in the market and will suggest Indian food whenever possible. What can I say, I am a fan.

  4. Yes, I also watch wrestling - I mean I mostly use it as background noise while playing my DS, but I enjoy the bumps these guys take. It is a male soap opera, so if you watch General Hospital or Guiding Light, no flack.

  5. I am not really sure I should be here - By that I mean I always wonder if I should pick up and move out west. To see if I can hang with the electronic elite and get back in touch with my creative side.

  6. Speaking of creative - I used to paint and sing, seriously. I was in drama club in High School, painted in Middle school and High school and sang from elementary school on. I even had a spat with the flute and a trombone, and yes, I know what those references mean. Seriously, I have not really done alot of traditional creating in the past years, but maybe I can get back to that soon.

  7. Ok, last one - I am currently working on my fear of small woodland creatures. So at UMBC we have half squirrels half rats... better known as sqrats. They are feisty little devils and well, they are not afraid to take away a napkin you have used from you hand or scare the bejebus out of you by jumping out of an unassuming trash can. lets just say that many have played upon this fear, though since where I am currently has Black Squirrels I have had a much better time with them as opposed to the Sqrats.

Well that is it, that is the list. As for tagging others, I don't really have many people who blog or even read this, but here goes. Matt, Janice, Amanda, Danielle, Elan, Jordan, Dom.... lets see if that works.

Off for the weekend. WHOOO HOOOOO.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I was blog lurking (is that blurking?) and noticed this post. Just last week I was recounting to a couple friends the time that you tried to sacrifice me to the squirrel in Tampa. You know, around the same time you tried to use me a shield against the cockroach... Makes me giggle every time I think about it.