Monday, April 2, 2007

My Head Must Be Enormous

No, I am not talking about my personal ego, though I am sure it contributes. I just wanted to point out that it is nearly impossible for me to find some sunglasses. Yes, this whole post is about sunglasses.

First, I think it is important to understand my current situation, and why protecting my eyes from the ever damaging rays of the hurtful sun. I drive... I drive all the time. Daily, I drive a hundred miles plus. I see the sun come up and go down each day, and that causes a problem, cause well, the sun is really bright.

In order prevent my ever precious eyes from being injured I would like to find some sunglasses. Now I am sure that for most of you this would not be a difficult venture. You take a trip to the mall or Target and pick up a pair. You may try on three or four, but eventually you find a pair that fits your face and look pretty good. This would be where you and I differ. When I take this trip I try on 10-15 pairs of this simple product and find that not a single pair look good. If i were trying to find a pair of swimming goggles I would be golden. Every pair make me look like I am a mad scientist. It is just crazy. It doesn't matter if the glasses are 10 bucks or 100, they all just look awful.

So here is my challenge to everyone who reads this, help me. i need some decent looking sunglasses for under a hundred bucks. Anyone who is successful gets dinner on me. Good Luck to all of you.

No comments: